Summer is in full swing, and we are trying to stay active. Some days are easier than others of course. When it is too rainy, or just super hot it’s hard to stay motivated. But here are some ways that we stay active!
1. Water Fight! – We have a bunch of water guns, so we just grab those and go at it! We keep the hose handy and a bucket filled with water. This will help keep the guns filled and the family running!
2. Slip and Slide – There are a few versions of these, or you can make your own with a wet tarp. Wet it, run, and slide!
3. Bike rides – We go on family biking adventures. It is a great family bonding experience, and also gets us all active together.
4. Family walks. Sometimes we have a destination (the park, or ice cream shop 😉 ), sometimes we just walk for the sake of walking. It’s good for our health and it also gets us walking and talking.
5. Swimming. Going for a swim is always great exercise and fun too!
After all that fun, we nee to fuel up. We are trying out the new Kellogg’s Vector Granola. It’s a great way to fuel up, and not completely undo all our awesome exercise.
We found it really super tasty either either milk or yogurt. Personally I like it in the yogurt as a great healthy snack. I struggle to find a healthy snack that is fast and healthy.
How do you stay active in the summer? Tell me below and enter the giveaway:
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."